Project Reference: KA210-YOU-E3A13935
Start date: 01-10-2023
End date: 30-09-2024
Key Action: Cooperation among organisations and institutions
Action Type: Small-scale partnerships in youth
Countries covered: 5
Topics: Volunteering – Cooperation – Youth volunteering – Motivation of volunteers
– Analysis of organisations’ image and volunteers’ motivation for the development of the Guide of Good Practices. The Guide’s goal is to help organisations with attracting and retaining volunteers.
– Sharing and refining the Guide during a seminar for volunteer-oriented organisations prior to the national and international testing of best practices.
– Sharing of Guide and other findings with volunteer-reliant organisations.
– Transnational Project Meeting
– Local activities
– Elaboration of the Guide: guide of good practices that will be completed after activities and will equip organisations for their quest of recruiting more volunteers and promote the concept of volunteering in general.
– Capacity Building: throughout the research phase as well as its results, the participating organisations will build their capacity in the field of volunteerism promotion and volunteer recruitment.
KOUS 🇨🇿 Czechia
ETS TWOPLUSTWO 🇮🇹 Italy
TEATRO METAPHORA – ASSOCIACAO DE AMIGOS DAS ARTES 🇵🇹 Portugal
USIT 🇪🇸 Spain
VšĮ Young Folks LT 🇱🇹 Lithuania