Project Reference: 2022-2-CZ01-KA210-YOU-000091283
Start date: 01-08-2023
End date: 31-01-2025
Key Action: Partnerships for cooperation and exchanges of practices
Action Type: Small-scale partnerships in youth
Countries covered: 4
Creativity, arts and culture – Environment and climate change – Entrepreneurial learning-entrepreneurship education
To increase youngsters craft competence and let them explore alternative entrepreneurship ways, young people need to be equipped with more than craft-making skills, they need to be trained in entrepreneurship skills also. In this point, together with partner organizations, our project aims to develop an alternative employment program through waste material craft by the consortium of different organizations in EU level to increase the employability of unemployed youngsters.
Project activities will boost the alternative employment program through waste material craft by the consortium of different institutions by exchanging techniques and reflecting multicultural approach not only enrich craft making process and increase youngsters creativity. There will be skills and competences development of 32 experts through exchange of gp meetings and 20 youth workers and trainers through staff training and 120 low-skilled youngsters will study the project booklet.
– entrepreneurial impact on 80 participants from the 4 local communities;
– skills and competences development in creative recycling handicrafts;
– creative recycling contest and exhibition through 200 students and 4 schools;
– raising awareness about Green Europe vision in 4 local communities;
– the releasing the booklet with good practices in creative recycling;
– awareness on how we can become green and help the circular economy through recycling.
Educator, spolek 🇨🇿 Czechia
Asociación USIT 🇪🇸 Spain
Avrasya Genclik Gelisim Dernegi 🇹🇷 Türkiye
TEATRO METAPHORA – ASSOCIACAO DE AMIGOS DAS ARTES 🇵🇹 Portugal